It’s almost comical when the weather is in the same mood as you. But it’s also a comfort. You are not alone in your feelings. You’re in this together with someone. Your boat is not yours alone; the weather is sailing (or sinking) with you. You could could trade shoes and you would know how to handle the mile you walk for the weather. And no one would know you weren’t wearing your own rubber boots (or sandals.) You can hide in plain sight out in the weather because you are so much the same; you would have to change your mood or the weather would have to change before you could be found.
Saturday, May 11, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Every Adventure Starts With a 'Yes'
Two years ago, I said 'yes' to starting an adventure in a small village at the foot of the Duck Mountains. As often happens, on...
-
Simple is better than complex. My life recently became very simple. Get up > Go to school for the day > Go away for supper/do crazy ...
-
Precipice Today I stand on the precipice of Gone Before me a vast expanse unseen, unknown Behind me, a past I cannot take along. Ho...
-
I don't actually like fireworks. Bold statement from a girl who stays up late to watch them and exclaim over them, I know. But they make...
No comments:
Post a Comment